This diorama is of a small squad of German soldiers about to ambush a US Armored column, while a squad of US soldiers are heading to a firefight in the opposite direction. Kits used:
- Miniart 36013 Cross-Roads Diorama Base
- Dragon U.S. M2A1 HALF TRACK VEHICLE
- Dragon M4A3(76)W VVSS Sherman
- Tamiya Kettenkrad
- Dragon US Army Tank Riders
- Dragon US Armored Infantry
- Dragon Hohenstaufen Division Normandy 1944
- The soldier with the map came from the Jaguar set titled "Get Out!"
- The half track crew is from Christopher Mrosko's line of figures, New World Miniatures, title "Half Track Crew"
- I can't remember where the Sherman crew came from
- I added all the buildings infrastructure with balsa wood.
Copyright ©2020 by Pete Becerra. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of AeroScale, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. Opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of AeroScale. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2015-12-16 16:29:42. Unique Reads: 16091