OK, I'm extending this one a month to 1 December. But we'd better get a move on, because that's it!
I scrounged the morning off work today and blocked-in the basic camouflage colours free-hand to establish the "geography" before masking.
I don't have a picture to show, but it's encouraging to see my Spit with some colour on at last!
I have to admit I messed up straight away! I'm combining this with my review dual-build and had always intended to do A and B schemes for the camo - but I realised as soon as I started painting that I'd boxed myself in with the options, so they'll share the same pattern. No worries really - they are totally distinct in every other way.
All the best