I received my Aoshima Type 16 MCV. Inside the box you get the parts for one 1 Type 16 MCV and two 2 Kawasaki Enduro motorcycles to form a "Rapid Deployment Regiment" RDR. The kit also include two half crew figures and parts to create up to four different figure poses for the motorcycle. Poses are as follows
1) operating the motorcycle
2) at rest on the motorcycle
3) standing on motorcycle and looking
4) standing on motorcycle firing weapon
Kit also includes two 2 different barrels
1) barrel with shroud for storage/traveling
2) barrel with shroud removed for firing/combat
Kit also includes options for separate hatches for both the driver, commander and gunner
1) Hatches fully closed
2) Hatches open for driver, commander and gunner or any variation there of
3) Hatches open for the driver with frontal glass shield and driver with a glass cockpit.
The wheels and tires are three 3 piece like Revell Germany.
Decals are included for four 4 different regiments.
Aoshima Type 16 MCV RDR
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 06:10 AM UTC
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:15 AM UTC
So, I have started assembling the kit and I noticed Aoshima included a second A sprue which includes the majority of the parts for the turret and both Hull halves and drive train but no B and C sprues which containthe remaining parts for the Hull and turret (B) and wheels (C). So, do I cast to use on the other one or contact Aoshima to see if I can get additional sprues.