Joel, you are reigning supreme in this kind of detailing. I would have got lost in the technical diagrams long before I could fit the first wire. I am chickening out at the simple thought of putting "wires" on the distribution cap for my Chrysler 300 build - but I have to bite the bullet this time. I'm really glad to have an exquisite example every time you post a build blog!
As I told Gary, it only looks complicated, but it's really not. I just picked and choosed which lines to run where. And yes, a lot of them had to be pre drilled and the route planned, as you can see that there isn't too much empty space.
I have no doubt that you could easily do the same if not better. The Distributor on the Chrysler 300 would be very easy to do, and you could cheat it out like I did which two large holes to accommodate the wires for each cylinder head. And plan a small single hole in between for the coil wire.
What I did run into that I always forget when I'm shooting update macro pictures, is that every single issue and screw will show up that you just don't see in real life. So it's back to fix and repair once again.