The focus of this campaign will cover the the Battle of the Atlantic, marking the 75th anniversary of the actual campaign.
The Rules and Regs
1) This campaigns will cover the years of the battle from 1939 to 1945, broken out into 3 sections:
The early years: 1939-1941
Happy Time/Dark Days: 1942-1943
Fighting a Losing Battle/Winning the Battle: 1944-1945
2) Any and all Nations that fought in this battle in this time frame are allowed.
3) Any and all Vehicles/Aircraft/Ships are allowed.
4) The scale allowed is 1/6 to 1/1200.
5) Kit should be no more than 10% started (ok, maybe a little more).
6) Mini Campaigns such as the pursuit of the Bismark, The Channel Dash or even by specific year are allowed. This type of mini campaign is if the modeler would like to concentrate on a certain battle instead of just a general diorama setting.
7) You must post a photo with a newspaper showing the date with your model before you start your build.
8) You must post at least 1 in-progress photo in the thread during your build and the campaign, more are highly encouraged, as are BLOG's.
9) At least 1 photo must be posted in the gallery to get your Ribbon.
10) Have Fun.
Upon completion of this campaign you will receive this fine ribbon to decorate your profile page and act as a link back to this page.