The time has come for a show down. Taking all comers young and old, man and woman. We must see who emerges victorious. Who can build the best VAMPIRE?
The Rules and Regs
1) Kit built MUST BE Airfix A02058 or A55204.
2) All comers welcome, including staff. If prizes are awarded staff are exempt from prizes.
3) PE and resin parts are permitted. But The airframe must be from the source kit. In this case the booms, fuselage, wings and rear stabilizers must not be replaced. Only modified. All movable control surfaces, interiors, canopy, jet pipe and landing gear are open to change.
4) No what ifs, dioramas or display basesare permitted.
5) Absolutely no figures. Pilots not permitted on aircraft displayed with wheels down. Wheels up aircraft may have ONE pilot.
6) no starting before the campaign and the model should be done at the end of the campaign.
7) Build logs and lots of posting are encouraged.
8) Entries cannot be used for more than 1 campaign.
9) Work in Progress Pics must be posted in the Official Campaign thread...
10) At least 2 Clear Pictures of the finished model on a plain background must be posted in the Official Campaign Gallery to be awarded the Campaign Ribbon
11) and last but not least enjoy yourself.
Only one award to be awarded per entrant. Each entrant may complete as many kits as they wish within the time-scale but only one ribbon will be awarded