Each member taking part in this campaign must build a King Tiger or Jagdtiger based vehicle. To help clarify this it will also be acceptable to build a vehicle that has the King Tiger chassis at its heart or even one of the paper panzer vehicles based on the King Tiger or Jagdtiger.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds must not be started before the campaign start date.
2. You must show a picture of the box of the model you are building or the model being used as the base kit for a scratch build project. Included with this you are required to also display a picture of any after market items being used in your build.
3. While you can build your model in any order you wish, you are required to use text and pictures to explain your build in a step by step method. This will enable other members taking part and those members who may come across the thread in the future to gain maximum benefit from it and any issues or corrections needed for the base kit.
4. All pictures used in your build must be accessible for one month after the campaign finishes in order that I can use them for the campaign round up feature. Some of them judging by the members who have expressed an interest may also be turned into build features for the site in the future.
5. While the campaign revolves around vehicles you are more than welcome to use your build as a part of a diorama, and I hope that due to the long period this campaign will run over to see some dioramas.
6. An image of your build when finished must be uploaded into the King Tiger campaign photo gallery when it is created.
7. If in doubt please ask for clarification on any questions you may have.
Each member who completes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of the finished build to the campaign gallery will receive a ribbon in recognition of their achievement.