_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
NEWS
Eduard's 2007 Plans
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2007 - 02:52 AM UTC
There''s something for everyone in the almost mind-boggling plans for new aircraft kits from Eduard! While brand new kits are increasingly rare from the likes of "Tamigawa", Eduard seem to be going from strength to strength with a really mouth-watering list of projects. If they release this lot, we''ll all have plenty to keep us out of mischief this year!

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
efrick
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 20 posts
AeroScale: 12 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 06:34 AM UTC
:-) Of all of the new releases, the one that has me doing monkey flips is the 1/32 109 E. Although the Hase 109E still makes up into a nice kit, a new tool Eduard 109E, (with all of their engineering finesse and other goodies that implies), is glorious news indeed.

I had anticipated that Hasegawa would do the 109E, given their recent spate of new tool 1/32nd kits. Eduard, however, will no doubt give us an "over the top" kit with detail galore.

News like this reinforces my opinion that this is, indeed, a great time to be a modeler!

Regards,

Ed Frick
Memphis, TN

TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 11:10 AM UTC

Quoted Text

News like this reinforces my opinion that this is, indeed, a great time to be a modeler!

Hi Ed!

I agree with you! If Eduard do a Royal Class boxing with the 1/32 scale Me 109 E I'm dead! ........... :-)8

Jean-Luc
efrick
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 20 posts
AeroScale: 12 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 03:13 AM UTC
Hey Jean-Luc,

Oh, I agree! I will have to violate my "no new kits in 07, build the ones I have" resolution for this one.

I can't wait to see some of the sprue shots!

Regards,

Ed
 _GOTOTOP