Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 08:03 AM UTC
:-) At last, another Spitfire is completed, remember, you can't have to many :-) Although doing this online build has been a little traumatic, at times, I have enjoyed it. Other than a few comments, though, on the threads I have started here on the Aircraft board, no one has contacted me about any aspect of building this kit. Either I explained it superbly well or no one has been building one, or intends to build one. Or is it that it's a relatively easy model and this wasn't necessary Or is it just entertaining
Any comments about the content, or the approach, are welcome. I have only included a couple of finished pics because I have sent in a load more to Bryan
Anyone have any thoughts on what you would like to see get this treatment next. I have a Tamiya Mosquito FB Mk VI, with Aeries and Eduard detail sets, and a Hasegawa Aichi "Val" with CMK cockpit and wing fold?
Spitfire online build

Mal
Bender
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wyoming, United States
KitMaker: 323 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2004 - 02:51 AM UTC
as usual, great work mal, dont know how I missed seeing this build before, but she looks great! Im sure you have stated it before, but what markings did you use for this spit?

Bender
wingman
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 880 posts
AeroScale: 654 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 01:23 AM UTC
Love the pic with the other Spits in flight, looks GREAT. That pic would look cool as a backround on the computer, keep 'em coming, Wingman out.
 _GOTOTOP