_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
NEWS
Taurus Models Releases for 2013!
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 - 04:28 AM UTC

Owner operator of Taurus Models says he needed to releax and so he tooled up some releases for Jan. 2013. To relax he did this. Now this is a man with talent!

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 - 04:47 AM UTC
It seems I remember one Aeroscale member wishing upon a star that these would come around. By the way these can be used for the exhaust manifold too!

Kornbeef
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,667 posts
AeroScale: 1,551 posts
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 - 10:55 AM UTC
It's so great to see such reaction from a vendor, It's the little details like this hard to reproduce individually by hand that make builds shine. Taurus have really stepped upto the mark to give us things thy know from our input we need.

It's also great to see them update the D.IIIaü lifters to the same configuration and detail level as their recent DIII release which is excellent (I know from First hand exxerience.)

And that peek at the up and coming Oberuesel in 1:32nd. . . wow, You have to wonder what other resin Gems are up their sleeves for the future. Uber detailed Merc motor maybe?

Taurus will get a fair slice of my modelling budjet this year I think
Keith

A new KB and lessons from Mavis Beacon will be a great help too. . . gawd my typos are dreadful.
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
AeroScale: 1,198 posts
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 - 11:17 AM UTC
I have two D,VII kits in my stash, so I'm keen to get the complete sets from Taurus.
 _GOTOTOP