- Stencils on the picture (plastic 0.2 mm) are those used in front of the plane, the holes are drilled with a drill 0.3mm. Several passages (7 or 8?) Airbrush are needed to obtain enough rivets marked. As it dries very quickly this is done quickly. The smoother side of the stencil is brought in contact with the flank of the aircraft.
- The transparent plate used to assemble the windshield with the rest of the pod to form a pretty solid set.
- On the transparent plate I plan to add the trap made of plastic sheet. That of the photo is a test.
- Paints: I used the colors offered by Wingnutwings in their kit: Tamiya XF58 and 68 without adding color.
- The support is tinkered with brass tubes. The gun comes from "Gaspatch"
- The slide of the gun is stuck. The amounts of the windshield are painted. The two glass traps are placed in clear plastic window on the first (the one below). They are almost finished.
Copyright ©2019 by Louis. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of AeroScale, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. Images also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. Opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of AeroScale. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2018-01-20 00:00:00. Unique Reads: 5316