I searched a long time on the internet, but they are not a lot of information regarding the "Voisin X lar", so I decided to make a Voisin 10 Ca2 armed with a gun.
- Hi-Tech has had the good idea to provide "opening" of the cockpit for a version other than that of the box (the bottom part of the picture) I cut amounts are cut into sections "evergreen" 0.25 X 0.75 and glued to the stems T, the edge of the cabin and floor profiles are 0.5 X 0.5. and 1x1.
- 3 switches on the dashboard, turned on a lathe with one plastic rod (diameter 1mm) and a selector (?) on the left side. The dual throttle. The circular arc is a piece of lead wire crushed with a ruler on a glass plate.
- The windshield is not beautiful, it is full of bubbles and not transparent at all. Its central part is too short and I think I'll have to cut it to enlarge a little.
- In front of the windscreen there are two components that can (for real) open and which are partly transparent. So I just removed to replace with a piece of transparent plastic. It's a little too flat now ... I'll stick can be above the two components to put a little thick.
- I made a fire extinguisher to put next to the cannon (shot plastic)
- I bought a machine gun Hotchkiss M 1914 models directly from GasPatch, delivered in 4 days. I let you judge the pictures the quality of their work.
- The gun: evergreen 2.4mm tube.