While I toiled away on the Hawk 208, getting photo's to load has become a different story.
For me, the kit was a challenge in dealing with the rather large sprue gates to the parts, which caused serious alignment issues. This lead to a lot of filling and sanding. I did overcome them, and the results are fine by me!
Lots of places needed filling.
Innovative clamping techniques lead to a wing/fuselage join that didn't need any filling!
Due diligence paid off, and I had an airframe that was ready for the RMAF basic paint scheme.
Once painted Medium Sea Grey, and Light Medium Sea Grey for the radome and drop tanks, the little jet was ready for decals.
The kits decals are really nice, though can be a little fiddly on the small stencils, overall, they turned out quite nicely and add a lot to the look.
Following the decals, I gave the jet an overall dulling down of flat. I then added the little things which went on as per the instructions without any real drama.
Next up will the final photos, once I overcome the upload issue I'm dealing with.
Lot's of great stuff going on here, keep it up!