Yeah, That's the one!
The mods to the Tamiya kit should be fairly easy.
This is from Armorama post back in 2008.
This is a quick guide to making a M41A1 in service with the RNZAC, from the Tamiya kit.
1. Fit stowage rails between the headlight guards.
2. Cut the mudguards (fenders) off at 45 degrees, both front and rear.
3. Add strengthening ribs to the read side stowage bins (both sides)
4. Add cable drum to turret side (ex Tamiya Centurion)
5. Add tow rope brackets to driver’s side
6. Move .50 cal mount to behind the gunner’s sight, on the outside edge of the turret and fit a second mount level with the rear of the commander’s hatch approx on the centre line of the turret.
7. Replace antenna bases with British style ones
8. Add auxiliary generator exhaust and silencer on right-hand exhaust cover.
Tac Sign: Red over Yellow with the number “2” in either white or black, on the right side of the glacis plate and rear transmission access plate.
National Sign: A Kiwi in black facing to the right (as observed) on the left side of the glacis plate and rear transmission access plate.
Vehicle Number: Prefixed with “NZ”, numbers ranged from 30540 to 30549 (yes we only had 10).
Unit Badge: Originally the badge of the Wellington East Coast Mounted Rifles, a horse rampant, top of the side of the turret level with the gunner’s sight, horse facing forward.
Later the badge of Queen Alexandra’s Mounted Rifles. N.B. with the change of badge the Tac Sign changed to “64”.http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=131019&page=1&ord=0
Mostly posting this for me. That way I do not have to search for it again.