Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 08:42 PM GMT+7
Revells latest 1/144 scale Boeing 747-8
Due to be released October 2014.
The Boeing 747-8 Siegerflieger (Champions Aircraft) is the aircraft in which the newly crowned German football World Champions flew back to Germany on 14 July 2014. Flight number LH 2014 routed direct from Rio de Janeiro to Berlin where the team were given a tumultuous reception by hundreds of thousands of fans. Within a few hours of the final whistle, Lufthansa decided to apply the Logo Siegerflieger to celebrate the teams success directly in Rio de Janeiro. Even the aircraft was appropriate for the occasion. The Boeing 747 awakens more emotion than any other aircraft and is therefore also affectionately known as Jumbo . The current version - the 747-8 has many convincing innovations based on advanced technology and efficiency. The Lufthansa Jumbo has seating for a total of 362 passengers. After its initial series of flights it's been decided to keep the special livery in service until the European Championship in 2016, to act as extra motivation for the team.
1 plastic model kit, 4 Aqua Color paints, glue and paintbrush
- Super decal set for the special Lufthansa version Fanhansa Siegerflieger
- Finely detailed surfaces with recessed panel lines
- Cockpit Details
- Detailed landing gear bays
- Transparent parts for the windows
- Detailed undercarriage legs and brake discs
- Detailed tail area with APU exhaust pipe
- Wings with separate navigation and landing lights
- Detailed engines
- Rotating front fan with finely detailed blades
- Pitot tubes and antennas
- Display stand
- Authentic decal set for following version:
- Boeing 747-8, D-ABYI 'Potsdam', Fanhansa Siegerflieger, Flight LH2014, Rio de Janeiro - Berlin, 14. July 2014
Please remember, when contacting retailers or manufacturers, to mention that you saw their products highlighted here - on AEROSCALE.
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 3,289 TIMES.