A civilian under international humanitarian law (also known as the laws of war) is a person who is not a member of his or her country's armed forces or other militia.
The Rules and Regs
- Project must depict a civilian, not military figure.
- Some weapons are allowed but it must be obvious that the weapon is an element of traditional costume (i.e. Sikh Kirpan dagger or so) or a hunting weapon (not to mention kitchen utensils or surgeon knifes ;) )
- Firefighters or policemen (not in combat uniforms like SWAT or so) are allowed but not recommended.
- Single figures, groups or vignettes allowed.
- Figure of any scale (busts allowed), any era
- Picture of work in progress and finished figures should be posted on the forum.
- Have fun painting.
Campaign gallery info:
Go to http://Photobucket.com and sign in using:
There are catalogues for our running campaings - feel free to use them (make sure you subscribe the picture with your callsing)
Ribbon will be awarded to all participants who finish at least one project during the campaign.