The NATO Tiger Association was founded in 1961, as a method of Nato member air squadrons being able to meet and swap tactics and ideas. All member squadrons of the Tiger association feature Tiger imagery within their squadron emblems. All the squadrons participating in the annual "Tiger Meet" devise very striking liveries to mark the occasion.
The Rules and Regs
1. Build any aircraft kit in any scale, that depicts any aircraft that has ever participated in a Tiger Meet event, in Tiger Meet markings.
2. "What Ifs" will not be permitted, as they are unnecessary.
3. As part of your first post in the active campaign thread, I would like to see a photo of the real aircraft in its Tiger Meet livery, alongside the usual shot of your kit & extras.
4. All aftermarket options to be allowed.
5. Kit must be no more than 30% started prior to campaign start and finished when the campaign ends.
6. At least one in-progress shot of your model must be posted in the campaign thread.
7. At least two clear shots of the finished model must be posted in the campaign gallery.
8. Each model can only be used in one campaign.
One ribbon per entrant, there must be at least two progress reports during the campaign, and two completed shots in the campaign gallery for the ribbon to be awarded.