This campaign is strictly for the younger members we have here as a way of encouraging the up and coming future of this hobby and getting them involved. Older members are encouraged to suggest to their youngsters that they register on the site and get involved.
Armorama and its staff are calling all of the members who are 17 and under on the site to take part in “The Next Generation” campaign. The campaign is only open to members who are 17 or under at the time of signing up to this campaign. Unlike all of the other campaigns that are run here there will be two categories for those willing to participate:
• A Rookie defined by Armorama as a person who is just starting out in this great hobby and have been building for less than a year.
• A Veteran defined by Armorama as a person who has been involved in the hobby for some time.
The Rules and Regs
1. Subject can be a figure, ship, plane, car, train, military vehicle, space craft, or diorama.
2. Subject must not be started until the campaign starts.
3. An image of the completed subject must be uploaded to the campaign gallery by the time the campaign finishes.
You are expected to update the members and the campaign leader of your progress and get feed back from members by posting your progress in the campaign thread as you go.
At the completion of this campaign there will be a number (unknown at present) of prizes for both categories provided by AK Interactive US.