We've all seen, and most of us have been a party to, the Chev vs Hemi sniping war over the past few months. Well now it's time to put our money (and plastic and knives and glue and sanding sticks and paint etc) where our mouths are and put some showpieces on the table. Both of these groups have made some awesome cars over the years, so lets see as broad a range as possible and put up a gallery to be proud of at the end.
The Rules and Regs
1. Run Time March 1 2011 to March 1 2012 (Date applies to your local time)
2. Manufacturer Based - Chev/Pontiac vs Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge
3. 8- and 6-cylinder powerplants allowed, put up a 4 and you might get run over
4. Any scale, any era, stock/street/mild/wild allowed
5. OOB or modified allowed
6. Any number of builds allowed, just one ribbon per person
7. VonCuda and I are Co-leaders, since we get along so well. If one of us is absent, the other will make any calls required
8. Sniping is allowed, expected, and in fact required, but please don't let it get personal.
9. All enlisted MUST relax, have fun and enjoy their builds. This is a hobby.
Addendum - New Rule
10. Due to the fact that the Mopar guys now realize that Chev's really are better, and we Chev guys feel sympathy for the Mopar fans, all participants shall now be required to build one of each to qualify for a ribbon.