How is that? Not a single complete word in the title? Essentially A group of the Aeroscale Early Aviation crowd are excited about the new series of WWI aircraft subjects and want a place where each kit can be examined, built and shown off. So here is the skinny.
Gather as much intel on the subject as you can. Crew bios, specs, unit and personal markings. Take a whole year and 1 month and 11 days to complete your build(s).
Here is the original posting.
The Rules and Regs
The rules of this GB will be;
1. It must be a Wingnut Wings 1/32 aircraft kit.
2. It can be as basic as OOB or as detailed as the builder can make.
3. Detail your build over on the Early aviation title where you can ask questions of the experts.
4. Highlights posted here showing your progress.
5. It can be any kit you have started or are waiting to be issued.
6. Have fun!
The contest participation marker will be the ribbon for your entry and Aeroscale staff will vote on the best build. The Winner gets a "Free" Wingnut Wings 1/32 kit.
As we come to the end of this great campaign, I want to add that it has been a great learning experience for me personally. In the end 18 entrants finished a total of 25 kits. I saw resin , plastic and brass media all coming together in grand fashions. I look forward to flying with all of you gentle folk again in the very near future. That sudden glint of light on your port wing is the sunset on this campaign. A snappy salute to you all, til we meet again in another Aeroscale Campaign.
This is Jack Flash outbound at angels seven.