The 'Air-Cooled!' group-build is an automotive group-build of automobiles powered by an air-cooled engine.
The Rules and Regs
1) Entries may consist of single vehicles or dioramas, but the vehicle should be the primary focal point of said diorama.
2) Figures, scenery and buildings are permitted in the case of dioramas.
3) Scales allowed will be from 1/144 - 1/6 scale.
4) All mediums (i.e. plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, etc) are permitted.
5) Participants are required to blog their build on AutoModeler
6) Final entry to include 2-4 Pictures.
- Entries must be completed before the closure date, with the majority of entry (i.e. more than 75%) must be completed during the campaign period. I.e. the vehicle may have been started prior to the begin date of the campaign.
- Successful participants will be rewarded a cyber-ribbon.