The Figure of the Month (FOTM) contest is a monthly online figure modelling contest in which modellers can submit what they have finished that month for judging. That judging is done by other users of the Kitmaker Network who can vote for their favourite figure that month.
The Rules and Regs
1. The figure should be completed within the month for which it is entered.
2. Make sure that you are enlisted at the official campaign page of the month.
3. Contestants may submit more than 1 entry per month.
4. The following are eligible for the contest:
4.1 Single figures
4.2 Single-figure vignettes
4.3 Multiple-figure vignettes
4.5 All scales are permitted
4.6 Figures for Campaigns and/or Group Builds are permissible
5. A new topic titled 'FOTM (your sign)' must be created in the forums, where you may show more pictures of your figure, and discuss it.
6. A maximum of TWO photographs may be uploaded to the contest gallery.
6.1 The picture should be named as per the manufacturer’s product name, or in the case of a vignette, the name of the vignette.
6.2 If you wish to link to the topic you started (see point 2 above), a link to this should be inserted in the “Description” field when uploading your single picture to the FOTM gallery
6.3 Composite pictures are permitted.
6.4 Remember the absolute maximum size for the gallery is 1024 x 768 pixels (or 768 x 1024 pixels).
7. On the first calendar day of the month, voting will begin, with each user able to vote for one entry in the contest gallery.
8. Voting will close at midnight of the 14th of the following month; members will have 2 weeks to cast their vote for their favourite figure. Once voting has been closed a staff member will announce the three entries with the highest votes.
9. Only the contestant placing first will be eligible for the FOTM ribbon.
10. Staff members of the Kitmaker Network are permitted to enter the contest, and they are eligible to win the ribbon.
Click the "additional info" button above for the September 2008 FOTM Gallery.
The winner of the contest will be awarded a special FOTM ribbon!