Armorama.com is the largest online community of Armor/AFV modelers on the Internet.
The Rules and Regs
1. This is diorama campaign – vignette/diorama is required to finish this campaign.
2. Any nationality, any time period is allowed
3. Diorama has to show soldiers considered as airborne (US Airborne, SAS, Fallschirmjäger, Cichociemni, Vozdushno-Desantnye Vojska, Air Cavalry etc.)
4. Special forces like Navy SEALs or GROM are allowed under condition that presented operation included airborne troops (not delivered to field of operation by water or ground transports).
5. Vehicles, gliders, planes and helicopters are allowed and welcome but they have to be assisted by airborne troopers.
6. Work must begin and be completed within the active period. Usage of already built kits is allowed if only built kit cannot be considered airborne - it must be typical for other types of military units. All airborne troops and equipment along with diorama must be built within the active period.
7. At least one picture of finished diorama has to be submitted to campaign's gallery or on the forum to complete campaign.
8. All scales are allowed. Scale range 1/16 - 1/72 was originally mentioned as most popular for dioramas. Bigger and smaller scale dioramas will also be accepted.
A campaign ribbon will be awarded to each member completing at least one build by the finish date. No multiple awards will be granted.