The aim of this campaign is to depict Commonwealth (ie British and Canadian ground forces) in the operational environment of Normandy in 1944. As historically correct as possible but that will be down to the individual. The scope of the campaign is from the initial landings to the final battles in the Falaise Pocket.
The Rules and Regs
1) All entries must contain either Commonwealth (ie British and Canadian forces) or Free French or Polish figures in Normandy 1944. This covers Infantry, Armour Crews, Commandos and Airborne units.
2) Vehicles are encouraged, both Commonwealth and German..
3) If Germans are involved in the diorama they will be the lesser emphasis unless in combat depictions. Abandoned German AFV's are fine providing Commonwealth troops are included also.
4) No limit to the amount of submissions but only one medal ribbon to be awarded.
5) Entries to be in a diorama or vignette form.
6) Completed entries to consist of three colour pictures.
Being a specific operation, only completing entrants will be awarded a medal. The design is still to be submitted and approved but hopefully something on the lines of the France & Germany Star.