_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
REVIEW
1:48 Bf 109F-4
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 09:01 AM UTC
Here's a look at the latest kit of the Friedrich from Zvezda.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
MrMtnMauler
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 224 posts
AeroScale: 223 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 04:38 PM UTC
Rowan! Thank you very much for this review! I for one can't have enough 109s and I will definitely be ingestion in this kit. It looks very complete and is obviously a quality offering. Talke care and thanks again.
Jim
MrMtnMauler
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 224 posts
AeroScale: 223 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 04:40 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Rowan! Thank you very much for this review! I for one can't have enough 109s and I will definitely be ingestion in this kit. It looks very complete and is obviously a quality offering. Talke care and thanks again.
Jim

How funny, my iPads spell checker can be a pain! I meant to say I was investing not ingestion. Hopefully folks won't too gleefully correct me :-).
Jim
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 09:19 PM UTC
Cheers Jim

LOL! I'll definitely be investing in some more of these beauties too! Having test-fitted the basic parts for the purposes of the review, I'll try to conjure up some time from somewhere to make this my first build in the better part of a year. It's about time to see if I can remember how to build something...

All the best

Rowan
FalkeEins
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 868 posts
AeroScale: 690 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 03:28 AM UTC
Hi Rowan,

..hope all is well with you! Thanks for the great review and very nice pics. This looks like a must have kit although I still haven't built the F-2 yet - I did manage to finish the 1/72 Zvezda Friedrich recently. The lack of decal options is rather disappointing I must say, especially as Ostermann's aircraft will be a little tricky to paint. Luftwaffe in Focus did provide some nice reference for this machine though
 _GOTOTOP