_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
NEWS
Introducing Deployment Productions
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,560 posts
AeroScale: 750 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 06:37 AM UTC
Deployment Productions produces high quality lithographs highlighting squadrons, individual aicraft, and F-14 to F-18 transitions to name just a few. The news item linked below goes into more detail about their products as well as highlights their December 2009 releases.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 - 02:01 AM UTC
Ok, I talked with Deployment Productions and have added a fifth (W1) size print that they do as well as a close-up picture of an A-10 so you can see the detail.
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 - 10:47 AM UTC
Hi Bryan

Wow! That close-up of the A-10 nose really does show off the detail - superb! Are Deployment Productions sticking solely to modern US subjects? - imagine what they could do with Mustangs, Sabres, Thunderchiefs et al, not to mention aircraft of other nationalities...

All the best

Rowan
Tin_Can
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 - 01:59 PM UTC
It appears they are sticking to the modern, U.S. subjects right now but I understand what you mean. I would think the interest in WWII subjects would be huge. The research may be a little bit harder (and I'm sure everyone one would have an opinion on what was on the print) but I think it would be worth the effort.

On this same subject, I would like to see someone do modern ship/submarine prints since I was in the Navy for so long.
 _GOTOTOP