_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
Support site woes
Red4
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,287 posts
AeroScale: 1,164 posts
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2008 - 12:42 AM UTC
I have been having an ongoing problem with the support site. Mainly trying to upload pictures to support reviews I have submitted. I understand that the file size can't be greater than 5 Meg. It seems that even a lowly 2 meg file won't upload. "Site not found" frequently pops up, or the file just doesn't load. I have found that unless the file is less than 1 meg, things just cease to function. Is there an alternate source for sending this stuff in? I have an alternate address that I send Bill Plunk when this stuff happens for Armorama. Was wondering if anybody else is having the same issues, and if so what have you done to fix it. It is really annoying when it happens time and time again. Thanks. "Q"
ps. If I am doing something wrong, somebody please tell me!
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2008 - 12:10 PM UTC
Hi Matthew!

Do you need to send pictures for a review on Aeroscale? If yes, you can send the files to a Staff Member via e-mail if you have troubles with the Support Center. I can't help you out further I'm afraid. I think only Staff Jim may have the answers to your questions. Maybe the problems are related to the recent move of the Kitmaker Network to another server. There is a "Bug Report" thread on Modelgeek for that: see here

Jean-Luc
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 09:12 PM UTC
Hi Jean-Luc

Matthew got his pics through to me OK just before I went away for the weekend. I'll start work on them tonight.

All the best

Rowan
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 08:09 PM UTC
Hi again

Staff_Jim has announced that he's taken the Resolution Centre off-line for the foreseeable future. Anyone with an article to submit to Aeroscale can continue to e-mail me (and the great news is that Jim's set up a new e-mail system that allows for large file attachments) - so get writing.

All the best

Rowan
 _GOTOTOP